Concern’s values were forged in the fires and famine of Nigeria during the Biafran War over 50 years ago. We respond rapidly while ensuring our actions are guided by local priorities, and our work doesn’t end when the news cameras and first responders have moved on.
- 14.6 million Syrians in need of humanitarian assistance after 11 years of conflict
- 27 million people in the DRC requiring assistance -- a 38% increase in just the last year
- 943,000 stateless Rohingya living in makeshift refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 6.2 million Ukrainians displaced internally following escalated conflict in early 2022
- 17.8 million people reached last year through 66 emergency responses across 23 countries.
- 45,000 Syrian refugees in Lebanon reached with shelter rehabilitations.
- 629,000 in South Sudan reached with multi-faceted conflict and crisis response.
- 29,000 Afghans provided with food support after escalation in crisis.
And that’s just in one year.
For every dollar donated to Concern, $0.93 goes directly into our life-saving programs in 25 of the world’s most vulnerable countries. Your tax-deductible gift makes you part of a vital community that enables us to reach over 17 million people each year with lifesaving emergency response.