As high-impact partners in our work, leadership supporters receive exclusive benefits and unique opportunities to connect with Concern.
Concern Worldwide’s dedicated Advocate and Ambassador communities are critical allies in our mission to end extreme poverty. Leadership gifts allow Concern to step up to the increasingly complex challenges of our world by working in harder-to-reach places, planning more effectively, expanding programs, and responding faster when emergency strikes. We are grateful for their partnership.
By contributing between $1,000 and $5,000 each year, Advocates provide meaningful support that keeps Concern flexible and able to balance emergency responses with sustainable development. In recognition of their commitment to ending extreme poverty, Advocates receive:
- Printed newsletter and annual report
- Invitations to special digital programming
- Exclusive updates on Concern’s programs and emergency responses
- Early access to event tickets
$5,000 or More Annually
By contributing $5,000 or more each year, Ambassadors make an essential investment in Concern’s work to increase our capacity to create and implement long-term solutions to extreme poverty. As our committed partners and champions of Concern, Ambassadors receive:
- All Advocate benefits
- Recognition in our annual report
- Direct access to Concern staff and program experts
- Opportunity to visit a country Concern supports
- Invitations to exclusive Ambassador events and program presentations