Donating a small amount from your paycheck is an easy and efficient way for you to make a real and lasting difference in the communities we work.
Did you know that many workplaces offer to match your donation, doubling and sometimes tripling the impact of your gift? This tax-deductible method of giving reduces administrative overhead for Concern, benefiting those who need our help most.
How Your Donation Makes an Impact
$36 per pay period could provide 20 people with blankets to keep them warm in an emergency
$18 per pay period can provide education materials for 50 students
$10 per pay period could provide emergency food to a family
How Does It Work?
Step 1: Search
Use the search tool below to see if your company will match your donation and to access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.
Step 2: Sign Up
To sign up, decide how much you like to donate to Concern on a weekly/monthly basis and then check in with the payroll department of your company. Details you may need:
Concern Worldwide US, Inc.
Federal Tax ID No. 13-3712030
355 Lexington Avenue Fl. 16
New York, NY 10017
Be a Concern Champion at Your Workplace!
We can work with you to organize opportunities to engage your workplace around issues you care most about. Here’s how you can help:
- Ask if your company can include us as a charity of choice or even better ask if Concern Worldwide can be your “Featured Charity” in your campaign kick-off event!
- Contact Donor Care to schedule an in-person presentation about our work.
- Ask if your company newsletter will feature Concern or one of our programs in an issue.
- Encourage employees to sign up for our e-newsletter to learn more about our work
- Encourage your employer to set up workplace giving if they don’t have a program in place! It’s quick and easy, we’re happy to help.